This week we focused on testing and polishing our current closed beta integrations Sympa and rexx systems. (Let us know if you'd also like to get early access!)
Apart from that, we've launched the following improvements and fixes:
- ⚡ Syncs will now finish more quickly most of the time because, for most syncs, we're only pulling changed entries now.
- 👀 Integration pages now show more details about the progress of syncs and errors that occurred to give more context on issues.
- 📖 We now have end-user-facing documentation around connecting DATEV to reduce friction for end-users setting up DATEV integrations.
- ☝️ We now return better errors when write actions fail due to missing permissions in the integration's scope config.
- 🔐 The Humaans connection flow now shows and enforces which permissions must be enabled when creating the API key.
- ➕ We increased the data model coverage on Nmbrs, now exposing employment statuses, employment types, and office locations.
- 🐛 Fixed a bug where using
updated_afteron a read endpoint would not include changes on relation models (like a candidate's applications).